St Catherine’s of Pärnu

In stock: 0 pcs
Reference:
4740352114487
Issue Date: 23.03.2010
Designer: Riho Luuse
Number: 448-23.03.10
Stamp zone: Other stamps
Stamp type: Classical
Out of stock
0.42 €
That many products are not allowed per cart!
Description
In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre. In 1760 Catherine II of Russia decided to build an Orthodox church in Pärnu. She trusted the work to Pyotr Yegorov, an architect of Chuvash descent, for whom it was the first independent project. Building work started in 1764 and St Catherine’s of Pärnu, one of the most stylish and sumptuous Baroque churches in Estonia was inaugurated in 1768. It has Greek cross ground plan with an elegant belfry and several other slender towers. The facade has a rich repertory of elements of decor - cornices, frontals etc. The church is an outstanding building in Pärnu’s historical centre.
Product Details
4740352114487

Data sheet

Quantity issued:
50000
Perforation:
13¾ x 14
Printer:
AS Vaba Maa
Print:
offset
Sheets:
5 x 5
Size:
27.5 x 33.0 mm
Primary theme:
architecture
Year:
2010

Get our latest news and special sales

I wish to receive marketing offers (discounts, campaigns, games) as well as news from Omniva. Principles for processing data are available HERE: https://www.omniva.ee/about_us/data_protection/

Menu

Settings