The Angla windmills lie in Angla Village at the Upa-Leisi road, one of the main traffic and tourist routes of Estonia's western Saaremaa Island. The group of windmills is a Saaremaa must, being a symbol of the island and one of the best surviving groups of windmills in Estonia, standing at its original location on Angla Windmill Hill. The group consists of five windmills - four post windmills with rotatory bodies, the fifth being an octagonal wooden Dutch windmill with a rotatory boat-shaped roof and gallery. The Reinu windmill, dating back to the beginning of the 19th century, is the oldest in the group. Lause windmill (1880) probably has older parts in its structure. The third windmill in the complex is that of Viita. The Vilidu windmill (1913) was thoroughly restored in 2008 and has the original function of grinding flour with a miller working as a guide there in the summer. The Tedre Dutch windmill (1927) is currently under restoration. The administrators of Angla Windmill Hill know their ancestors' heritage and how to take care of it and are now working at a paper about the history of Saaremaa's windmills.