Church - Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Hannah

In stock: 0 pcs
Reference:
4740352115156
Issue Date: 17.05.2012
Designer: Riho Luuse
Number: 515-17.05.12
Stamp zone: Other stamps
Stamp type: Classical
Out of stock
0.45 €
That many products are not allowed per cart!
Description
The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes. The Church of St Simeon and the female prophet Anne is the second Orthodox church built in a Tallinn suburb after the Great Nordic War. It is located close to the harbour and was dedicated to St Simeon the Righteous and the prophet Anne (Hannah). The church was built on the initiative of the navy and with its donations in 1752-1755 and served long as the church of the Navy. Legend has it that the church was built on the wreck of a sunken ship and a landfill. Considerable rebuilding of the church took place in 1827 and in 1870 and it was probably then that it received its present size, façade and its cross-shaped ground plan. The church has a belfry and an onion-shaped cupola rises on the higher central part of the church. In 2001-2005 the church was thoroughly renovated; in 2007 it received a woodcut iconostasis and other interior furnishings and was reconsecrated. At present it serves as the Cathedral of the Tallinn Archbishop and of the whole Estonian metropolitan. The Church of St. Simeon and the female prophet Anne is one of few wooden churches that has come down to our days and is a listed architectural monument. The belfry of the church has a museum of Orthodox church textiles and sacral attributes.
Product Details
4740352115156

Data sheet

Quantity issued:
50000
Perforation:
13¾ x 14
Printer:
AS Vaba Maa
Print:
offset
Sheets:
4 x 5
Size:
27.5 x 33.0 mm
Primary theme:
architecture
Year:
2012

Get our latest news and special sales

I wish to receive marketing offers (discounts, campaigns, games) as well as news from Omniva. Principles for processing data are available HERE: https://www.omniva.ee/about_us/data_protection/

Menu

Settings